9th Annual Fun Run/Walk
Friday, August 29th, 2014
On-line registration is closed.
You can still register at the pool up until the time of the race. We did order some extra t-shirts, but we cannot guarentee a shirt for late registrations.
Registration: 5:00-6:00 pm at M.A.S.A.
1K Race starts at 6:00 pm
10K Race starts at 6:20 pm
5K Race starts at 6:30 pm
5 & 10k race times may vary slightly, following announcements and the 1k race.
5K & 10K Registration
$15.00 if postmarked by Aug. 20th - Guaranteed a t-shirt
$20.00 after Aug. 20th or the day of the event - Includes a t-shirt while supplies last.
$8.00 if postmarked by Aug. 20th
$10.00 after Aug. 20th or the day of the event.
Fun Run Race Information
- Starting location is on 4th Street in front of the Fun Days grounds.
- Race day registration will take place at M.A.S.A. - 401 4th St.
- Race bags are available for pick-up any time the day of the race at M.A.S.A.
- The 5K Run/Walk is a 3.1 mile scenic course, with a portion through the St. Anthony's woods.
- The 10k is a 6.2 mile run only event that follows the 5k course, with the additional course crossing Hwy NN to Marathon Road.
- All registered participants will receive a t-shirt. Children 12 and under will also receive a ribbon and a M.A.S.A. open swim pass.
- Each runner will be entered to win a swim center membership (one child and one adult) courtesy of M.A.S.A., and other prizes courtesy of our generous Marathon Business Association donors.
- We will award the top 3 male and female finishers in the 5k and the top male and female finisher in the 10k.
- Children 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult. There is no fee for these adults, but they will not be entered in the prize give away and will not receive a t-shirt.
- Anyone (not just children) can enter the 1K race.
- Participants may use the shower facilities after the race at the Marathon Area Swim Association.
- Proceeds benefit the Marathon Area Swim Association and American Legion Post #469.
- For questions or comments please contact MASA at 715-443-3772 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.